Welcome our new list member Oliver Lesage
Lennon’s List Barristers welcomes our new list member, Oliver Lesage.
Oliver practises in personal injury, insurance, and occupational health and safety. He appears regularly in the County and Supreme Courts of Victoria. He acts for both plaintiffs and defendants.
Oliver’s areas of practice include:
- Public/product liability;
- WorkCover including statutory benefits, serious injury applications, and damages actions;
- VWA s138 / 369 statutory recoveries;
- TAC including serious injury applications and damages actions;
- Intentional torts including physical and sexual assault claims;
- Medical negligence;
- Coronial inquests;
- Prosecutions / investigations under the Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004, and the Regulations thereunder.
Oliver is also a Nationally Accredited Mediator, and he accepts briefs to mediate across his areas of practice.
Prior to joining the Bar, Oliver practised as a Solicitor in the General Insurance and Workplace teams at Moray & Agnew Lawyers, across a wide variety of litigated matters including public/product liability, worker’s damages actions, s138 recovery proceedings, OH&S, and statutory benefits for self insurers.
Oliver has a Master of Laws from Monash University. He read with Richard H Stanley and Peter Rozen SC. His senior mentor was the Honourable Justice Gorton.
Oliver is a member of the common law and compensation law associations.