Peter has extensive experience appearing in common law and statutory benefits personal injury claims, including Workers’ Compensation, Transport Accident, Public Liability and appellate cases.
Peter has practised in the Supreme Court (including Court of Appeal), County Court, Magistrates’ Court and VCAT.
Before coming to the Bar, Peter represented hundreds of clients as a senior plaintiff personal injury solicitor at a national firm.
Peter has significant experience:
- Appearing at trials both led and unled;
- Setting case strategy;
- Advising plaintiffs in relation to prospects of success and evidence;
- Drawing Serious Injury paperwork;
- Drawing Court paperwork including pleadings, interlocutory documents and Medical Panel referral documents;
- Appearing at directions hearings, mentions and interlocutory application hearings; and
- Conducting settlement negotiations.
The information referred to above has been supplied by the barrister concerned. Neither Lennon’s List Barristers nor The Victorian Bar Inc have independently verified the accuracy or completeness of the information and neither accepts any responsibility in that regard.